What better way to celebrate then with henna body art, a freehand art form! Henna and Glitter Body Art is perfect for all ages, and that means that everyone at your event will be able to take part.
Henna is a natural artform of temporary tattoos. All of our work is done freehand. No chemicals are used, and our henna paste is handmade by us. The temporary body art will last 2-3 weeks. We have many designs to choose from, and bring all supplies necessary. We include our cosmetic glitter at no additional cost (add a little bit of glam to your henna design).
We only ask for good lighting, and a table with 2 chairs. We are available for large events.
- Henna body art: $65.00/hour/artist, 2 hour minimum
Deposit required to secure your date: $50.00 non-refundable
Travel fees may apply.
- Atholton High School
- Custom Ink
- Towson University
- Baltimore University
- John Hopkins University
- Omni Television
- The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc
- Orbis Canada: Plane Pull Challenge
- Wal Mart
- Merck Frosst Gala (Atmosphere Events) Hotel Nelligan
- Baz'Art Gentilly School
- Crave Party Montreal
- Mom 2 Be Show
- Henna Workshop: Pointe Claire Public Library
- Henna Workshop: Pierrefonds Public Library
- Intro. to Henna Body Art: Spa Show at Palais des Congres
- Henna Workshop: DDO Public Library September 2007
- DG Entertainment
- Fundraiser and Grad Night: Merton School
- Henrico Fest: Joseph Henrico School
- Sherwood Forest Elementary School
- Time Supper Club
- Concordia University
- D.D.O Teen Action
- Intria Corporation BBQ
- MemberWorks Canada
- Lasalle High School cultural week
We recommend that you book your date with us at least 3-4 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
Contact us to book with us today at email@example.com